Frequently Asked Questions
|1) Why are you called the “Change Agency?”
We’re in the business of facilitating change within creative companies. We’re consultants by training, and are usually engaged when some major technology, communications or programmatic shift happens (or needs to happen) within an organization. We view change as a positive force of opportunity- but we know not everyone feels this way. We’re often referred to as agents of change- or an agency for change- and we believe that companies and people must feel agency within the change they are facing. We work with clients to empower them as they change along with the world around them.
2) So what does that mean in real terms? Like, in English?
3) People pay you for this?
4) Is it true that Sydney was in a boy band?
5) Is it true that Jennifer is an expatriate New Jerseyan? Bonus question: did she have big hair?
6) Are you trying to be funny?
7) You both have terminal degrees in choreography. What does that have to do with management consulting?
8) How can you manage such a wide variety of clients in the not for profit world, government, and academia?
9) You’re both constantly harping on the importance of being a “listening” organization. Who do you listen to?
10) In a few sentences, why should anyone hire you?